Do you like to use paramagnetic beads for DNA size selection?
We sure do!
Omega Bio-Tek has recently released a new formulation of their Mag-Bind® Beads called TotalPure NGS, which can be used to purify both DNA and RNA. UO researchers can purchase aliquots of these beads from the GC3F for $7 per mL.
We have run a full series of tests to characterize their DNA size selection properties.
Click here to download the full report!
The GC3F offers full-service sample preps for many popular sequencing library types, including stranded mRNA-Seq, whole genome shotgun, 16S amplicon, 10X whole genome linked reads, single cell mRNA-Seq, PacBio, and many others -- including custom projects by request! Please contact us to inquire.
All library prep services include numerous quality control (QC) steps, including but not limited to:
- Initial quantifcation and fragment analysis of your input samples
- Barcoding of multiple libraries using uniquely dual indexed adapters
- Size selection/dilution/concentration
- qPCR quantification and fragment analysis of each barcoded sub-library
- Final multiplexing based on qPCR results
To submit a request for Sample Prep service, please register for an iLab account and then click "Request Services" from the top menu bar in iLab. It is important that your request has been submitted in iLab before you provide the physical samples to us!