The GC3F offers full-service sample preps for many popular sequencing library types, including stranded mRNA-Seq, whole genome shotgun, 16S amplicon, 10X whole genome linked reads, single cell mRNA-Seq, PacBio, and many others -- including custom projects by request! Please contact us to inquire.
All library prep services include numerous quality control (QC) steps, including but not limited to:
- Initial quantifcation and fragment analysis of your input samples
- Barcoding of multiple libraries using uniquely dual indexed adapters
- Size selection/dilution/concentration
- qPCR quantification and fragment analysis of each barcoded sub-library
- Final multiplexing based on qPCR results
Contact Maggie Weitzman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details on sample drop off, etc.