- LOG IN TO iLAB HERE
- How to get started in iLab
- Types of info you can still find here (without logging in to iLab)
- Tutorial Videos
- How to find our page & register for an account
- Scheduling equipment & requesting services
- Managing your lab's financial settings (for PI's & lab managers)
GC3F ACCESS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
We are currently operating according to policies described in our approved Stage 1 Recovery Plan.
A summary of these policies is posted up around the core, as well as HERE.
FAQs ON GC3F's OPERATIONAL STATUS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
CLICK HERE to get answers to our most frequently asked COVID-19 operational status questions.
NEW POLICY ON DATA RETENTION
We have had an increasing number of requests for the retrieval of old sequencing data from our archive. While we are always happy to help whenever we can, a couple of issues have arisen surrounding this. CLICK HERE to review our new policy on data retention & retrieval.
iLab allows both the GC3F staff and our customers to track all requests, reservations, and billing information in a centralized and searchable database.
iLab also provides customers with an easy way to preview the costs of your requests prior to submission, to obtain financial approvals from your PI (if they require it), and to review & approve billing invoices.
First you'll need to register for an account with iLab. All of the following services are managed through iLab:
- Submitting requests for Illumina & PacBio sequencing
- Submitting requests for additional library services for your completed libraries (size selection, concentration, fragment analysis, qPCR, multiplexing, etc.)
- Submitting requests for all Sample Prep projects (both Illumina & PacBio platforms)
- Submitting requests for Fragment Analysis
- Purchasing sample prep reagents (magnetic cleanup beads, uniquely dual-indexed Illumina adapters, etc.)
- Scheduling equipment (flow cytometers, qPCR instruments, microscopes, etc.)
- Managing your all financial information (funds, indices, lab members, POs, invoices, billing communications, etc.)
Please take a few minutes to view the NEW tutorial videos we've created, as we think this will make it significantly easier for you to get started in iLab! Click the links to open YouTube (or simply scroll to the bottom of this page for embedded videos):
- How to find our iLab page & register for an account
- How to schedule equipment & request services
- How to manage your lab's financial settings (for PI's & Lab Managers)
- Check the status of your service requests in the Illumina sequencing queue, PacBio sequencing queue, or Sample Prep queue, which are all automatically synced to iLab once per hour
- Obtain info on any old sequencing requests that were submitted prior to the iLab switch by logging in here
- NEW!!! If you're submitting HiSeq samples, check out our brand new feature, the HiSeq 4000 Flowcell Viewer! We think you'll really like this one. It should now be a lot easier to get a feel for when your flowcell is ready to be launched! We've also added a new icon to indicate what stage of QC your sequencing sample is in.
- Once your sequencing run is completed, you will be automatically emailed links to download your sequencing data, as well as our QC data (fragment analysis and qPCR). You will not need to log in to iLab or our UO website to access those links directly.